Are you searching for a Work-from-Home job at Deployed? These guiding principles will ensure you do it right!

19/06/2024

3 Minute read

At Deployed, we believe flexible work arrangements, enabled by modern technology, empower employees to manage their schedules and boost productivity. However, successful remote work under these arrangements requires increased responsibility, self-management, and strong integrity.

Based on our experiences as an employer offering flexible working setups, here’s a guide to help you maximize your productivity and perform efficiently in a work-from-home role.

  • Stay on schedule.

Optimize your work hours by maintaining focus and availability during your scheduled work hours. If adjustments become necessary,  clearly communicate any changes to your team and clients to minimize any disruptions.

  • Plan errands and personal calls for breaks or after work hours.

Dedicating your work hours to focused work allows you to complete tasks efficiently. This frees up your time for personal calls and errands during breaks or after work, leading to increased productivity, reduced stress, and the ability to truly enjoy what matters outside work.  When urgent matters arise, inform your manager to minimize disruption.

  • Be available and reachable 90% of the time.

Staying connected while working remotely empowers you to stay on top of projects and collaborate effectively. Aim to be reachable for 90% of your workday, with the remaining 10% dedicated to quick breaks. Inform your team and clients of extended absences to avoid impacting priorities.

  • Don’t let side hustles affect your day job.

Manage your freelance work outside of your regular working hours to maximize focus and achieve top-notch performance for both your Deployed role and freelance projects. Remember, Deployed equipment is for work tasks only. Inform your recruiter of any freelance work beforehand to ensure you fulfill your Deployed responsibilities effectively.

  • Minimize home distractions and create a conducive work environment in your home office.

Create a focused environment to minimize distractions by establishing clear boundaries with your household and using “do not disturb” signs or headphones. Boost your productivity through regular check-ins with your team and consistent work hours. If distractions persist despite these efforts, discuss flexible work arrangements with your client or explore dedicated office space for optimal productivity.

  • Always have a backup plan in place.

Developing a backup plan, including a mobile hotspot or secondary device, minimizes disruptions from unforeseen events and ensures you meet deadlines, delivering exceptional results. Open communication with clients about your work-from-home setup and planning for any issues can minimize remote work problems.

Deployed provides comprehensive support to ensure a seamless and productive experience for offshore staff, whether they are working remotely or in a hybrid model:

  • Technology Infrastructure: We ensure our offshore staff have access to the necessary hardware, software, and secure remote connections to perform their work efficiently and effectively.
  • Employee Onboarding: Our onboarding program for offshore employees comprehensively familiarizes them with company policies, provides training on relevant tools and technologies, and sets clear expectations for remote or hybrid work setups.
  • Employee Engagement Activities: We foster a strong sense of community among our remote and hybrid teams through engaging programs that promote overall health, well-being, personal development, and a positive work environment.
  • Data Security: We maintain strict compliance with data privacy, cybersecurity, and labor regulations to protect both the organization and our offshore team.
  • Flexible Work Arrangement: We offer flexible work schedules to empower our offshore staff  to work productively.
  • Comprehensive Package – We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and life insurance, paid time off, and various allowances.

Be a Deployee today!  Submit your resume through this link: https://tinyurl.com/yrzera9v or send it directly to recruitment@deployedstaff.com.

 

You might be interested in

Overcoming the talent shortage in UK Accounting Industry

Recruiting qualified accounting professionals has become increasingly challenging for o...

Breaking stereotypes: How offshoring drives positive growth for your business…

Does offshore labour hire take jobs away from locals, or does it actually help create m...

Building an effective Filipino offshore team with Deployed

Offshoring has proven to be not just a cost improvement strategy, but also a growth str...